Monday, September 22, 2008

Twilight - Edward Cullen and Family


Twilight - Picture is from "flickr.com" lovely image.I have just spent some time reading some not so good reviews about the cast chosen to play in the movie. Now I don't know whether or not this cast is going to do this story justice, but I have found that sometimes actors are portrayed incorrectly.
If we choose to judge on looks, past acting work or even what we may think as their acting ability, then 'when did we become such wonderful producers or directors?' Some actors can be terrible in one movie and shine in another. It is lovely to see so many, not well-known actors starring in this much anticipated movie. Personally I am looking forward to seeing these beautiful and talented young people in such a wonderful story.
There is one draw back for the young cast. By the time, if at all, they make the fourth movie "Breaking Dawn" their young looks will not be quite the same. Cross our fingers that in the infinite wisdom of the movie makers, they choose to follow through with more movies at a constant flow. I have personally read all 4 books, and would love to see atleast 3 movies adapted from them. Eclipse and New Moon maybe able to be condensed to one long movie, but Breaking Dawn is in a class of its own.
Maybe Stephanie Meyer may continue with another book. I would love to keep reading and so would the ever growing fan club.
Good luck to all the cast, and hopefully at the end of the day your adoring fans will follow.

No comments: